Sometimes a child can be born with a condition or special need that affects their development. Other times a condition is not apparent at birth, but later parents or doctors begin to wonder if a child's development is appropriate. What happens next?
To begin, a child's developmental abilities are evaluated. Once evaluated, the child can receive the appropriate therapy, or other type of early intervention, he or she needs.
- Free development screenings.
- Low student to staff ratios.
- Licensed special educators and highly trained educational assistants.
- Licensed Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapists.
- Licensed nursing staff on-site during school hours.
- USDA approved menu.
- Licensed Program Coordinators.
- Structured learning environment
- Opportunity to develop compassion and understanding